Favorite Finds #1



I wanted to start doing quick posts about things I have either purchased recently, or have found that I had to share. So here's my quick update on two products I have been liking.


TENOVERTEN NAIL POLISH

I have recently stopped using gel polish due to my current fitness routine, and have found a great clean alternative with the Tenoverten nail polishes. I bought the "Pale White" at Target, but may place an order in the future for the "White" and "Black" colors. The formulation is creamy and luscious-feeling. I almost still feel like I'm still wearing gel after applying a few coats. It's that good!


SUPERGOOP SETTING MIST

Well, I have officially become that person that instead of ordering makeup from Sephora, my Sephora Sale order consisted of just SPF products. I ordered the mini setting mist from supergoop and it's one of my favorite things right now. It's so small (they carry full size too), and I can add extra SPF coverage on top of my makeup. I obviously don't just rely on this little baby for sun coverage, but it's nice to carry this and have it on the go for when you need extra protection.




I hope you enjoyed this quick update on my current favorite products. 
Keep checking back for more products!
-Isabel

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig